Skip to content
- Barry, Prospect Lake, got a few. Durrance Lake, a few.
- Dale, Prospect Lake, lots of cutthroat trout on yellow booby.
- John and Dennis fished Elk Lake, got three, John mightily impressed with Dennis’ boat.
- Ron on Durrance took Lev fishing, enjoyed it immensely.
- Bill caught rainbow trout in Thetis Lake.
- Jim advised using a size 10 hook and slow retrieve with boobie.
- Matheson Lake good for dry fly fishing at this time of year.
- WFFA fish-out tonight at Sooke Basin for sea-run cutthroat. Meet at A&W at 6:15 PM.