Skip to content
- Bill at Thetis Lake, great fishing using a beaded leech and woolly bugger.
- Jim and John, Langford Lake, fish are still there.
- Colin, Durrance Lake, 2 fish; Sandy catching on dry flies.
- Dale, Prospect, lots of fish just to the right of boat Launch.
- Rob and Ryan, Elk Lake, 8.5 lb carp and 7 trout including a cutthroat. There was a small discussion on cutthroat, sea-run and others. Jim will explore info on cutthroat.
- Dave had good fishing on the Cowichan River, but warned that the fish stop biting when the sun hits the water, so early morning and evening are now the prime times.
- Cyril has been fishing the Oak Bay flats recently, 3 Salmon, 9-12 lbs.