Skip to content
- Barry – Prospect Lake, 12-inch rainbow.
- Colin at Durrance, did well using a blob on the surface and booby down deep.
- Rob and Ryan in Langford Lake, caught 2 cutthroat smolts and a rainbow smolt.
- Ron going to San Juan River for coho in end of Sept/early Oct.
- Ryan 2 halibut and 1 coho.
- Ron, 4 Days at Bamfield, lots of fish. Fish were taking very small bait. Spoons worked well.
- Ken, Port Renfrew, no coho in bay yet, good sockeye fishing this summer.
- Dave, bottom fishing, then big coho, north end of Dundas Island.