Skip to content
- Durrance Lake, Barry and Colin, 2lb trout and some small bass.
- Ryan, lots of wild coho, only 3 hatchery keepers, Otter Point, 120’ deep, 4-8 lbs
- Peter and John with Good Time Dave, boated 4 wild and 4 hatchery. Fishing well off Beechy Head. Good coho fishing generally at this time.
- Peter – Poet Nook in Bamfield this summer, good fishing, but seals and sea lions taking a lot of hooked salmon, usually with terminal tackle as well.
- Ron and Sandy – Sooke – took 7 hours to get back to Victoria because of accident and road closure, no fish at Sooke River estuary.
- Dave reported how good Lampson Reels are at servicing their product.
- Potential fishing closures in local waters are becoming a great concern. Ron will take lead on it.