- Robert – Robs Fly – took 15 mins before first hit.
- Durrance Fishout – 8:00 AM start, hot dogs at Noon. $3.00 per dog.
- Barry – Durrance Lake – Rainbow Trout – Friday lots of hits, but just one fish -Monday – later in afternoon, 12 fish caught, up to 13-14”
- Sandy – Friday GRR Fish Out – 2 fish with 8 anglers off dock and good snacks at Red Barn
- Wynn – Monday – 2 off dock using Chartuese Fly, Game Warden came, don’t fish without License
- Dave Larson – Cowachin River, 1 brown. Water level in Cowachin River is scary low.
- Mike – Fish finder used in Durrance, lots of fish
- Rob – Breakwater at Ogden Point – fellow had rigged Walker for fishing platform. Lots of large Herring in December off Admiral Bridge.
- Ryan – some small Springs about 6 lbs
- Esquimalt – Ron and Bob 1 Fish Bob – limit out 2 days, 5 lbs Spring
- Good Time Dave – regular rates are now in affect: $450.00 half day and $750.00 for 4 persons