- Robert hosted the final fly tying session of this season with only he and Dave in attendance.
- Fly tying meetings will recommence in November.
- Island Outfitters report that two large trout were caught on Langford Lake weighing 5 lb. and 4 lb. 8 oz. on flies.
- The Cowichan River has risen slightly and is perhaps more fishable. Barry had great fishing success last week at Durrance.
- Jim fished Prospect and fed a hungry eagle at his feet.
- Last Thursday Sandy and others fished Durrance and they all catching fish.
Fishing is slow. Wardens at a stream in West Vancouver reported no herring returning to spawn.