- Rob – Fishout for Langford Lake Thursday, 9 May. 2019
- Dennis – Elk Lake – went fishing last Tuesday, successful day. Possible new member. Plugs, off Hwy off weigh station, 39 ft deep and trolling at 24 ft.
- Bob – Elk Lake, very busy yesterday, lots of bites on Pumpkinhead
- Bill – Durrance – took Tommy Wong fishing, 1 fish, lots of hits
- Barry – Durrance – lots of fish
- Dale – Prospect – 2 Cut Throats, lots of RB
- Art – Langford Lake, 1 strike.
- Jim – showed Dagger Boards he used for his Pontoon Boat. Pontoon Boat available.
- Island Outfitters – Salmon Fishing is hot at Oak Bay, 18-20 lbs
- There will be more pressure on Rock and Ling Cod with Coho and Chinook closures. This will cause a problem with Rock and Ling Cod stocks.