- Rob – Prospect 8 RB 1.5-2.0 lbs (gang troll), nothing on Flies
- Colin – 11 RB and 1 Bass, Robs fly, Pumpkinhead, Leech, Beaded Nymph.
- Bill – Durrance – 2 RB on Beaded Leech
- Brian – Langford – Choronimid – Small Black fly
- Bob – Cowachin River – no fish, ant hatch, lovely nature walk and casting practice, river was beautiful, insect hatch was up river of Spring Pool
- Sandy – saw a float tube on Elk Lake today in the wind and the rain
- Match colour of fly to leaves, may increase fish caught.
- Members were asked to bring in a sample of the flies used to catch the fish they report.
- 10 Jun – 2 spaces Available on Good Time Dave