- Bill – fishing at Tunkwa was not good, food, ambiance was great. Met Mo Bradley, bought his book.
- St Mary’s Lake – lots of fish yesterday(Monday 10 Jun 2019), some problems of water quality, aeration equipment is there, but not being used.
- Bob – Cowachin River on Friday, 2 Brown Trout. Just south Lake, downstream of Spring Pool, on a Hares Ear
- Jim – Langford Lake – Belly boat on water at 6:30 AM, deep 6 Line and 3 ips. 20” RB, then 14” RB, fishing beside aerator, fishing deep, right down to backing.
- Dale – Fairy Lake – 2 Cut Throats.
- Chris – Good Time Dave – Halibut Day – 1 Strike, 1 Halibut. 45 lbs. Highly recommended.