- Roche Lake Report – fishing was not very good, John P – 6 fish.
- Jim M – Langford Lake, March Brown and Pumpkinhead, 20“ fish. Deep 6, go to backing.
- Winston – Marimichi River, New Brunswick, in John Boat – slow flowing, meandering water. Casting, hooked small trout. Cains River, smaller river, 100’ across, fishing in chest waders, flooding had broken off Alders on shore. Stopped at Atlantic Salmon Museum, worth the trip.
- Jochen – Diversion Reservoir – WFA – boat fishing and wading. Use Polarized glasses to see fish.
- Bob C – Prospect Lake – Good fishing for Bass, 73 degrees yesterday.
- Barry – 76 degrees, Durrance Lake, not good fishing.
- Jim – seals are not catch and release, not sure if catch and release works.