PRESIDENT: Dave Cooke
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preside at all meetings of the Club.
- Supervise all other officers in the execution of their duties.
- Sign official documents of the Club.
VICE PRESIDENT: Sandy McElvoy
SECRETARY: Bill Thomas
TREASURER & MEMBERSHIP: John Francis
TREASURER ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle the Club’s funds and:
- Keep financial records required for administration and management of the Club and to consist of a Statement of Income and Expenditures and a Balance Sheet.
- Make all expenditures by cheque with two signatures of the Treasurer, the President, or the Secretary.
- Make advances of up to $100 to members for agreed expenses.
- Funds shall be kept in an account at a registered bank or credit union.
- Any disbursements in excess of $100 but less than $400 must have the approval of the President or in his or her absence the Vice President, while payments over $400 must be voted on at a regular monthly meeting.
- The Fiscal year end of the Club will be October 31.
MEMBERSHIP ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain GRR’s Membership Excel Contact List.
- At weekly meetings, act as front door welcome wagon including attendance sheet.
- Enrol new Members into club including Signup Sheet, Welcome Letter, and introduction to Executive.
SUNSHINE CHAIRPERSON: Art Raven
SOCIAL CO-CHAIRPERSONS: Sandy Raven & Solange Valiquette
FRESHWATER CHAIRPERSON: Robert McConnell (assistant Ron Duncan)
SALTWATER CHAIRPERSONS: Ryan Arsenych/Peter Laughren
CONSERVATION CHAIRPERSON: Mick Collins
ACS REPRESENTATIVE: Brian Palas
PRESENTATIONS: Bob Comerford
EDUCATION & IT: John Pierce
EDUCATION ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enable capture and transfer of huge knowledge of experienced GRR Members to inexperienced Members.
- With input from Exec and Members, build and manage Education Schedule and Education Events.
IT ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, build, maintain and ensure security of GRR’s website for maximum usefulness by Guests and Members. Identify additional beneficial website features to Executive and enable if supported. Drive adoption of website by Members.
- Maintain GRR’s Chat Email Account for robust comunications.