Membership provides a myriad of opportunities, whether one comes to learn fishing techniques, to find a fishing partner, to enjoy the camping trips, to participate in the conservation activities, to listen to inspirational speakers; one is sure to find friendship, companionship and an enriched lifestyle.
For 2022 we are offering the following incentives to New Members who join this year (up until Dec 31, 2022):
- 20 proven flies that really work on Vancouver Island lakes, rivers, and beaches and fly box (these items are $60 value).
- Access to Members Only section of GRR Forum (lots of information for fishermen new to area).
- Support from our Gillie (like a Golf Pro) and other experienced Members.
- If you ask you will be given a tour of Victoria area fishing lakes and the Sooke River fishing spots and how to fish them. You can fish for chinook, coho and chum salmon, as well as cutthroat trout, rainbow trout, bass and carp.
- Camaraderie of other club members, (who will answer your fishing questions and have opinions on any other topic).
NOTE: New Joiners paying dues on or after July 1 will have their fees allocated to the following calendar year.
Our Annual Membership dues are:
- Full: $60
- Family: $90
- Associate (Part Time, does not include BCWF): $20
- Honorary: Free
- Name Tags (optional): $10
- New Joiner Info Form, email to Gerry Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Member IT Guide
Why not attend a Weekly Meeting and check us out, first coffee is on us!